Membership Drive and Annual BBQ Today!!
BBQ Details - New Location
When: May 20th
Where: 1403 Arnold (at the dead end of Arnold)---NOT THE SCHOOL
Water Slide Bounce House at the BBQ Bring a Bathing suit for the kids!
Join or renew today!
Click HERE to be redirected and join online.
Your 2017-2018 signs will be available for pickup at our annual BBQ. If you are unable to make it to the party, your sign will be delivered shortly after the event.
It's that time of year again. School is almost out, summer is rolling in and it time to join or re-join the Woodland Hills Neighborhood Association.
Association (WHNA) was created in order to build a community atmosphere within Woodland Hills and to ensure that it is a great place to call home. Our mission is to continue to improve the beauty, peacefulness, and residential character of our community.
Membership is open to anyone living in, or interested in, the Woodland Hills Neighborhood. Benefits of membership include: WHNA yard sign, neighborhood social events, annual yard sale, neighborhood activism, community building events, lifelong friendships, and much more.
As in town living becomes more popular and our neighborhood continues to become a destination for new homeowners, it is important that our community works together to preserve Woodland Hills’ character and beauty. Strong neighborhood associations have been shown to improve home values and desirability. By proudly displaying your WHNA yard sign, you will allow all visitors to see the pride we have in our neighborhood.
Recent WHNA achievements!
- Ongoing Meetings with Commissioner Rader on Woodland Hills’ Specific Issues
- Approval of Traffic Calming on Woodland Hills Dr
- Approval of a Sidewalk on Lavista connecting Woodland Hills Dr and Shepherds Ln
- Discussion on Future Sidewalks
- Successful Arbitration Limiting Development at the Corner of Lavista and Briarcliff
- Tin Lizzy’s Social Night
- Continued Conversations with MARTA Concerning Clifton Corridor Expansion
- Implementing Virtual Neighborhood Watch
- Replacement of Front Neighborhood Entrance Sign
- Annual Neighborhood Yard Sale