Important Zoning Meeting Tuesday 8/15 at 6pm!
The next meeting is Tuesday evening for the zoning application filed to take a single home parcel at 1481 Lavista Rd and put FOUR or more homes on that lot by rezoning from R-75 to R-60. The property is at the corner of Shepherds Lane and Lavista Rd. We urge you to attend.
The series of meetings are starting over for this rezoning after receiving a two cycle deferral. The next meeting is Tuesday evening for the zoning application.
Meeting details hosted by the applicant:
- August 15th @ 6:00 PM via Zoom
- Project title: 1481 Lavista Rd, hosted by Battle Law on behalf of Arcone Construction
- Zoom instructions: https://otago.zoom.us/join
- enter meeting ID: 874 8926 8265
- password: 258523
- for more information contact: Jordan Battle at 404-601-7616 ext 8, or email@example.com
Future Meeting Dates (subject to deferment)
- Community Council (expected 10/10/23)
- Planning Commission (expected 11/2/23)
- Board of Commissioners meeting in person at Maloof Auditorium, 1300 Commerce Dr. (expected 11/16/23)
Previous Meeting Dates
- Neighborhood Awareness meeting April 13, 2023 at 6pm
- Community Council Meeting (Zoom meeting) on Tuesday 6/13 @ 6:30 pm, first item on agenda
- Planning Commission meeting will be held (via Zoom) on 7/11/23 @ 6:00 pm
- Board of Commissioners meeting (in person at Maloof Auditorium, 1300 Commerce Dr.) will be held on 7/27/23 @ 5:30 pm - Decision: Two Cycle Deferment
Link to full application on Dekalb Co Website: