DeKalb County’s Emergency Assistance Numbers

From Commissioner Jeff Rader:

DeKalb County's Emergency Assistance Numbers
Sep 25, 2009

Concerns regarding street or yard flooding - call Roads & Drainage at 404-297-3840.

Concerns regarding sewers or water lines - call Watershed Management at 770-270-6243.

Questions regarding flood debris collection from your curb - call Sanitation at 404-294-2900 (please ask citizens to provide their location and remind them that wood waste should be kept separate from other waste materials).

General concerns regarding emergency management assistance – call 678-406-7850 or 678-406-7853.